free chinese chess program that allows starting from a custom position?
d***@yahoo.com
2016-06-10 12:23:20 UTC
Hi.

Is there a free chinese chess program that allows the user to setup an arbitrary position so it can start playing against the computer from that position?

greetings and thanks in advance for any suggestions
Felix Tan
2016-06-11 00:56:08 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Hi.
Is there a free chinese chess program that allows the user to setup an arbitrary position so it can start playing against the computer from that position?
greetings and thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hi,

I would recommend the program XQWizard. You may download it (xqwizard.zip) from the following official site:
http://www.xqbase.com/
Please note that this program is completely in Chinese.

Felix Tan, Singapore
Felix Tan
Felix Tan, Singapore
d***@yahoo.com
2016-06-29 16:15:30 UTC
Post by Felix Tan
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Hi.
Is there a free chinese chess program that allows the user to setup an arbitrary position so it can start playing against the computer from that position?
greetings and thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hi,
http://www.xqbase.com/
Please note that this program is completely in Chinese.
Felix Tan, Singapore
When I try to download the program, I get a security warning
that it has been reported as potentially malicious software.

(screenshot, security notification in dutch)