Searching for Results of 12th World Xiangqi Championship in Jakarta Indonesia
samsloan
2013-04-18 10:42:50 UTC
I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship

I have found the first round game that I won here:

http://www.01xq.com/e_game_view.asp?id=02701209DC55D0

http://www.01xq.com/xqplayer/xqpk.asp?pid=5461

The Complete Results are here but I cannot read or Download them:

http://issuu.com/rxfederation/docs/standingsfinal

I am trying to find out how they translated my name into Chinese.

Sam Sloan
samsloan
2013-04-18 10:58:52 UTC
Post by samsloan
I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship
http://www.01xq.com/e_game_view.asp?id=02701209DC55D0
http://www.01xq.com/xqplayer/xqpk.asp?pid=5461
http://issuu.com/rxfederation/docs/standingsfinal
I am trying to find out how they translated my name into Chinese.
Sam Sloan
Here is a youtube video about the event

My picture is in the video several times, mostly in the background.

Sam Sloan
samsloan
2013-04-18 11:06:58 UTC
Post by samsloan
I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship
http://www.01xq.com/e_game_view.asp?id=02701209DC55D0
I missed a simple mate in two on move 35. All I had to do was play
r7=4

Then when he plays 36. C7=6 (forced) I play r4+3 # checkmate!

I do not how I failed to play such an obvious win. Fortunately, I won
the game any way, but it took a long time.

Sam Sloan
51%
2013-04-18 13:16:15 UTC
Post by samsloan
I am searching for the Results of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship
NO, you are searching for Bobby's sexual organs under the guise of
searching for this tedious Xiangqi stupid..

You are a typical fuckin merkin perv obsessed wit mex sex..

.
samsloan
2013-04-20 03:25:52 UTC
I have found out that my Family Name in Chinese is 斯隆

Now that I know my name in Chinese I immediately found a Chinese
language broadcast of my first round win in the 12th World
Championship of Chinese Chess.

The broadcast is here:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_487e8d450102e0tb.html

Did you know about this? This is the game where I defeated Dmitry
RUMYANTSEV from Russia.

This seems to be a Chinese Language TV broadcast. First they showed my
game. Second they showed a game by World Champion Jiang Chuan.

Sam Sloan