Mao And The Chess Master
samsloan
2010-07-28 16:32:05 UTC
Chinese book translated into English.

http://www.theworld.org/2010/07/26/world-books-review-mao-and-the-chess-master/

Thank you for pointing this out.

Sam Sloan
Mark Houlsby
2010-07-28 16:55:52 UTC
Post by samsloan
Chinese book translated into English.
http://www.theworld.org/2010/07/26/world-books-review-mao-and-the-che...
Thank you for pointing this out.
Sam Sloan
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed that out.

Mark Houlsby
None
2010-07-28 20:02:42 UTC
Post by Mark Houlsby
Post by samsloan
Chinese book translated into English.
http://www.theworld.org/2010/07/26/world-books-review-mao-and-the-che...
Thank you for pointing this out.
Sam Sloan
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed that out.
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed out that which was pointed
out.
Mark Houlsby
2010-07-28 20:06:51 UTC
Post by None
Post by Mark Houlsby
Post by samsloan
Chinese book translated into English.
http://www.theworld.org/2010/07/26/world-books-review-mao-and-the-che...
Thank you for pointing this out.
Sam Sloan
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed that out.
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed out that which was pointed
out.
Thank you for pointing out my having pointed out that he pointed out
that
which was pointed out.
None
Indeed, your point is well taken.
samsloan
Do you realize that they are reading about this in China now?
Mark Houlsby
2010-07-29 09:20:23 UTC
Post by samsloan
Post by None
Post by Mark Houlsby
Post by None
Post by Mark Houlsby
Post by samsloan
Thank you for pointing this out.
Sam Sloan
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed that out.
Thank you for pointing out that he pointed out that which was pointed
out.
Thank you for pointing out my having pointed out that he pointed out
that
which was pointed out.-
Indeed, your point is well taken.
Do you realize that they are reading about this in China now?
Do you realise that Booz is immune to BS?