Where can I play Chinese Chess in Hong Kong?
samsloan
2011-02-15 03:55:52 UTC
I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.

I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?

I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6

Telephone No. 23673832

Sam Sloan
JürgenR
2011-02-15 04:47:49 UTC
Post by samsloan
I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.
I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?
I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6
Telephone No. 23673832
Sam Sloan
Flat 25, 12/F, Acacia Building
150 Kennedy Road
WAN CHAI
HONG KONG
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
None
2011-02-15 17:44:00 UTC
Post by samsloan
I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6
Telephone No. 23673832
Sam Sloan
   WAN CHAI
   HONG KONG
   PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
What are you doing there? Or, should I say who do you hope to hustle
there? Another wife with a pocketful of yuan?
Did you ever finalize your divorce with the Japanese one?
samsloan
2011-02-16 07:46:01 UTC
Post by samsloan
I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.
I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?
I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6
Telephone No. 23673832
Sam Sloan
   Flat 25, 12/F, Acacia Building
   150 Kennedy Road
   WAN CHAI
   HONG KONG
   PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Did you send me hiking up to the top of that mountain for my exercise,
or as a practical joke?

I could not find that address.

Sam Sloan
JürgenR
2011-02-16 17:17:49 UTC
Post by samsloan
Post by JürgenR
Post by samsloan
I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.
I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?
I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6
Telephone No. 23673832
Sam Sloan
Flat 25, 12/F, Acacia Building
150 Kennedy Road
WAN CHAI
HONG KONG
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Did you send me hiking up to the top of that mountain for my exercise,
or as a practical joke?
I could not find that address.
Sam Sloan
I thought of it as a test of your intelligence.

But I did know the answer beforehand.
raylopez99
2011-02-15 10:06:52 UTC
Post by samsloan
I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.
I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?
I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6
Telephone No. 23673832
Sam Sloan
You talking about chinese chess or western chess? The former can be
found on any street corner, played by hustlers. You'd fit right in
Sam.

RL
brad
2011-02-16 21:46:53 UTC