Handicap xiangqi
Toniek
2010-09-30 18:18:47 UTC
Hello all!

I have a question: how and where can i find some theoretical material
on handicap xiangqi? For example we have the wonderful shogi handicap
series of Andy Kaufman but i the net handicap xiangqi is absent. I
don't know why....
t***@yahoo.com
2013-05-05 18:55:20 UTC
Antonio於 2010年9月30日星期四UTC-5下午1時18分47秒寫道:
Post by Toniek
Hello all!
I have a question: how and where can i find some theoretical material
on handicap xiangqi? For example we have the wonderful shogi handicap
series of Andy Kaufman but i the net handicap xiangqi is absent. I
don't know why....
why do you want info on handicaps? Where are you in the world and do you want info on moves handicaps or piece handicaps?