Chinese Language Books Published by Ishi Press
samsloan
2011-12-27 12:54:53 UTC
Chinese Language Books Published by Ishi Press

Ishi Press has launched a program where we will be reprinting old,
long out of print books in Chinese. These are books that we believe
are no longer readily available in China but nevertheless should be
preserved.

Here is a list of 16 Chinese Language books we planning to reprint,
but not all at once, a little at a time to see how it goes.

These books are all entirely in Chinese. Some are in Simplified
Chinese. Others are in Traditional Chinese. These are not translations
except that the titles have been translated into English.

Thus far all of these books were first published before 1998 but after
1949. We have not been able to find any books published before 1949
suitable for reprinting. We think the reason is that books published
before 1949 were in most cases destroyed during the Cultural
Revolution. However, we will continue to search for older books.

Our first Chinese language book is Chinese Herbal Medicine Recipes for
Curing Illness by Chen Ping first published 4/1988 in Guangzhou. The
ISBN number is 4871872025

You can see it already listed here at:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871872025

Soon it will be listed here

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871872025

Our second book will be the Holy Bible, Old and New Testaments, by
God, published in Chinese:

旧新约全书
上帝

ISBN numbers
4871872009
4871872017
4871872106

If you have any suggestions or preferences please let us know. Here
are the books we are scheduled to reprint with their ISBN numbers:

The Holy Bible The Old Testament in Chinese, first half ISBN
4871872009

The Holy Bible The Old Testament in Chinese, second half ISBN
4871872017

Chinese Herbal Medicine Recipes for Curing Illness ISBN 4871872025

Science of Curing Eye Illness by Chinese Herbal Medicine by Guangdong
Herbal Medicine Academy in Shanghai 8/1964 ISBN 4871872033

Curing Bad Colds and Sore Throat by Chinese Herbal Medicine by Chinese
Herbal Medicine Institution Peoples Help 2/1976 ISBN 4871872041

Brochure of Chinese Herbal Medicine with Introduction by Chairman Mao
published by Commercial Bureau of Hubei Province Revolutionary
Commission ISBN 4871872068

Middle Level Educational Documents of Chinese Herbal Medicine by
People's Health Care Publisher Chinese Herbal Medicine Research
Department Beijing 7/1961 ISBN 4871872076

Documents of Chinese Herbal Medicine for Beginners 3/1971 Tianjin
Health Care Bureau Revolutionary Commission ISBN 4871872084

Massage of Body Points of a Chinese Family by Wang Chuan Gui 1995 by
Beijing Foreign Languages Publisher ISBN 4871872092

The Holy Bible The New Testament in Chinese ISBN 4871872106

Larong Daily Chanting Collection for Tibetan Buddhism ISBN 4871872114

Acupuncture Theory by Shanghai Herbal Medicine Academy 3/1965 Peoples
Health Care Publisher ISBN 4871872122

Chinese Acupuncture Practicing for Curing Illness by many authors
4/1988 in Jiansu ISBN 4871872130

Li Dai Jou Collection published 01/1959 by People's Publisher
Beijing ISBN 4871872149

Lu Xun collection of articles 1972 ISBN 4871872157

A Novel from the Chinese Ming Dynasty published 1994 by Police
Education in Beijing ISBN 4871872165

The History of Chinese Political Ideas 8/1949 in Beijing by Three
Union Publisher ISBN 4871872173

The Literature History of Tung Han and Xi Han Dynasties of China
published April 1959 in Beijing ISBN 4871872181
samsloan
2011-12-31 08:15:45 UTC
These books on the list just came out today:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871872025

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871872009

Two more are due out in a day or two

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871872106

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871872203

Repent Sinner ! and learn the way of the Lord!
None
2012-01-02 01:26:47 UTC
Post by samsloan
[...]
published April 1959 in Beijing    ISBN 4871872181- Hide quoted text -
None
None
samsloan
2012-01-18 13:59:01 UTC
We have just published another Chinese Language book:

The Science of Curing Eye Illness by Chinese Herbal Medicine by
Guangdong Herbal Medicine Academy in Shanghai 8/1964
中医临床参考丛书
中医眼科学
广东中医学院 主编
上海人民出版社1964年8月
ISBN 4871872033

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871872033

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/pr
samsloan
2012-01-17 13:21:16 UTC
Here is the new revised list of Chinese Language books either already
published or about to be published by Ishi Press.

The Holy Bible The Old Testament in Chinese, part 1, Genesis through
Chronicles ISBN 4871872009

Chinese Herbal Medicine Recipes for Curing Illness ISBN 4871872025

The Science of Curing Eye Illness by Chinese Herbal Medicine by
Guangdong Herbal Medicine Academy in Shanghai 8/1964 ISBN
4871872033

Curing Bad Colds and Bronchitis by Chinese Herbal Medicine by Chinese
Herbal Medicine Institution Peoples Help 2/1976 ISBN 4871872041

Acupuncture Theory by Shanghai Herbal Medicine Academy 3/1965 Peoples
Health Care Publisher 4871872068

Middle Level Educational Documents of Chinese Herbal Medicine by
People's Health Care Publisher Chinese Herbal Medicine Research
Department Beijing 7/1961 ISBN 4871872076

Documents of Chinese Herbal Medicine for Beginners 3/1971 Tianjin
Health Care Bureau Revolutionary Commission ISBN 4871872084

Massage of Body Points for a Chinese Family by Wang ChuanGui 1995 by
Beijing Foreign Languages Publisher ISBN 4871872092

The Holy Bible The Old Testament in Chinese, part 2, The Book of Ezra
through The Book of Malachi ISBN 4871872106

Larong Daily Chanting Collection for Tibetan Buddhists ISBN 4871872114

A Novel from the Chinese Ming Dynasty published 1994 by Police
Education in Beijing ISBN 4871872122

Practical Acupuncture Clinical Handbook by Sheng Chanruo 4/1988 in
Jiangsu ISBN 4871872130

Li Dai Jou Collection published 01/1959 by People's Publisher Beijing
ISBN 4871872149

The History of Chinese Political Ideas 8/1949 in Beijing by Three
Union Publisher ISBN 4871872157

The Holy Bible The New Testament in Chinese ISBN 4871872203

All of the above can be referenced by citing the International Sign of
the Beast Number. For example, The Holy Bible The New Testament in
Chinese ISBN 4871872203 is here:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ISBN=4871872203

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871872203
samsloan